Cisco Zero Trust Workshop
Implement and Execute
Date: Tuesday, June 13th, 9am – 1:00pm CST
Location: Av. Universidad 604, Puerta Plata, 45136 Zapopan, Jal.
Join us for an in-person hands-on workshop to learn how to simplify and accelerate your zero-trust adoption and take your security expertise to new heights. In this workshop, you will discover how to implement zero-trust to deliver results, integrate zero-trust into your daily workflow, uncover best practices you can use right away, and network with your peers to share strategies, techniques, and outcomes. Get excited as you dive right in and:
- Understand the benefits of zero-trust
- Explore zero-trust use cases in our lab by:
- Establishing user & device trust
- Responding to changes in trust with adaptive policies
- Securing VPN and VPN-less access
- Implementing application & workplace security
- Leveraging shared signals for user & endpoint security
- Explore an optional, introductory module on Secure Access Service Edge
- Learn how to overcome challenges and objections
If you are responsible for the deployment and management of security solutions or implementing tools to support zero-trust security, this workshop is for you! You do not need an in-depth understanding of zero-trust or security products to attend. Through practical, hands-on experience, you will learn how to adopt security – the zero-trust way.