NIS2 Directive: Why Organisations Must Act Now to Ensure Compliance and Security.
Thursday, January 11th 2024 at 10am GMT / 11am CET
The NIS2 Directive is a crucial step toward securing Europe’s critical infrastructure and essential services in an increasingly interconnected world. Organisations must act now to prepare for the new requirements, safeguard their operations, and maintain a robust cybersecurity posture. By proactively addressing the challenges and necessities posed by the NIS2 Directive with the Cisco Secure portfolio, organisations can not only ensure compliance but also strengthen their resilience against the ever-evolving cyber threat landscape.
Join us for this 20 minute webinar session with experts Eric Vedel, Jan Heijdra, Gergana Karadzhova-Dangela and Barry Reddan from Cisco on Thursday, January 11th at 10am GMT / 11am CET
- Understanding the NIS2 Directive
- Key Reasons to Act Now
- Steps for NIS2 Readiness and How Cisco Secure can Help
Do not miss this 20 minute webinar session as we evaluate how well Cisco’s offerings align with the directive’s focus area.
- Eric Vedel – Director, CISOs (Chief Information Security Officers) Field Advisory Practice -EMEA
- Jan Heijdra – Field CTO Security for Cisco Netherlands
- Gergana Karadzhova-Dangela – Incident Response Consultant, Talos
- Barry Reddan – Director Security Customer delivery EMEA