Cybersecurity Alert for Critical Infrastructure
What the CISA advisory entails and how Cisco can help
April 5, 3 PM EST / 12 PM PST
Over the past year, cyber incidents have impacted many companies, non-profits, and other organizations, large and small, across multiple sectors of the economy. The Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), FBI, and NSA have recently released an important urgent warning regarding a very credible cyber threat coming from Russian State-sponsored advanced persistent threat (APT) actors. These attacks would be targeted at critical American public sector and manufacturing infrastructure including, but not limited to water, wastewater, power, food, aerospace, defense, and transportation systems.
Recent CISA Announcements:
- CISA Urges Organizations to Implement Immediate Cybersecurity Measures to Protect Against Potential Threats
- Understanding and Mitigating Russian State-Sponsored Cyber Threats to U.S. Critical Infrastructure
- Implement Cybersecurity Measures Now to Protect Against Potential Critical Threats
- Preparing for and Mitigating Foreign Influence Operations Targeting Critical Infrastructure
Cisco Talos has been working internationally and on the front lines and will be providing more context and deep insights into the current landscape. Cisco Secure is uniquely positioned to provide solutions for both OT and IT within these targeted organizations. In this webinar, you’ll learn about the current threat landscape for critical infrastructure from Talos and how best to protect and defend your critical infrastructure assets.
- Opening by Sr Leadership (Mike Witzman, SSED, US PS SLED)
- Overview of the threat landscape – (JJ Cummings, Talos )
- Offering Cisco help and solutions (Jamey Heary, CTO GSSO; Thomas Archeluta, IOT US PS TSA; and CTIR presenter TBD)
- Funding sources for Cybersecurity Resilience – (Vince Siragusa, US PS Business Development Manager)
- Panelist discussion lead by Andrew Stewart (Senior National Strategist, Cybersecurity, Cisco) with JJ, Jamey, Mike, and Thomas