Simplify and strengthen your cloud security strategy with Cisco Umbrella
Starting Thursday June 23, 2022, 10am PDT/1pm EDT is our newest Cisco Umbrella online webinar series with live Q & A.
In today’s hybrid work environment, cybersecurity on and off the corporate network has become more important than ever. More importantly, a strong cloud security strategy will help add a layer of protection against browser-based security threats for high-risk users, protect your organization from the first connection to the internet to the protection of your data on the endpoint, provides robust security from small to medium-sized companies all the way to the Nation’s Cybersecurity strategy, and much more!
A distributed workforce has made hybrid work the way of the future, and this series will equip you for success.
- Session 1 on June 23 – Introduction to SIG-RAKI: How Meraki + Umbrella help achieve your SASE environment
- Featured speakers: Laura Cabana, Cisco Virtual Sales Specialist and Johnnie Tabron, Technical Solutions Specialist.
- Session 2 on June 28 – Remote Browser Isolation and What it Means for Your Business
- Featured Speakers: Krystal James, Sales Business Development Manager, Eric Trolan, and Chris Riviere, Technical Solutions Architects
- Session 3 on July 7 – Cloud security and Endpoint Security are your first and last lines of defense
- Featured Speakers: Nirav Shah, Product Marketing Manager and Brian McMahon, Technical Marketing Engineering
- Session 4 on July 14 – Your users are going direct-to-internet (whether you like it or not). How do you provide robust security?
- Featured Speaker: Callum Archer, Virtual Sales Specialist
- Session 5 on July 19 – Left of Boom: How Cloud security improves our Nation’s Cybersecurity
- Featured Speaker: Bruce Brody, Senior CISO Advisor