Cisco Security Operations Day on Monday 5th February at the Cisco Amsterdam Office.
Date: Monday 5th February
Time: 09:00 – 16:30
Location: Cisco Amsterdam Office
Address: Haarlerbergweg 13-19, 1101 CH Amsterdam-Zuidoost, Netherlands
Join Cisco, industry experts, thought leaders and your peers to look for ways to adapt to change and work smarter, to discuss how to take a more informed, flexible and integrated approach to security operations. With a variety of topics on the agenda, the event promises:
- Future of SOC – conversion of XDR, etc. and talks into Splunk without going too much in to detail
- Emerging Technology in SecOps, iOT
- Miter attack – showing the way Cisco brings together Miter attack frames against our own products, showing that our products do map here and this is how we do it
- Application security shift left (development level – Dev SecOps)
- Splunk – trends and a fireside chat.
We look forward to seeing you there!
The Cisco Security Team