Cisco Umbrella and Secure Endpoint: Your First and Last Line of Defense
Wednesday, October 11th 11am ET
In a recent survey, more than half of CISO’s stated that users’ work devices are very or extremely challenging to defend. Attacks that evade preventative measures can go undetected in the network for several months. Since more than half of organizations are unable to pinpoint the cause of the breach, consider this:
- Do you have visibility into every endpoint on your network?
- If there was a breach, could you identify the origin of the attack?
The goal is to prevent breaches in the first place, but if a breach were to occur, MSPs need a way to get deep visibility into file activity and any malicious DNS requests originating from the endpoint. Cisco Secure Endpoint and Cisco Umbrella provide the first and last line of defense on your endpoints from such malicious attacks to ensure your clients are protected.
Adding Secure Endpoint to your Umbrella deployment creates a powerful combination of effective, always-on security that works everywhere your users go. This combination allows you to quickly respond to threats, with security that works together. Secure Endpoint and Umbrella are also fueled by Cisco Talos intelligence, which helps you anticipate and block threats before compromise.
Combine Umbrella and Secure Endpoint to get:
- Deeper insight and better context
- Faster and better endpoint security with less effort
- Threat intelligence powered by Cisco Talos
Join us to learn about the new enhancements to the Secure MSP Center program and how Secure Endpoint can benefit your MSP business during this 1-hour session. We will discuss how Cisco Umbrella and Secure Endpoint work better together to provide your business with deeper insight, better context, and better endpoint security with less effort.
- Brian McMahon, Technical Marketing Engineering Technical Leader
- Peyton Robbins, Partner Account Manager, MSP
- Aritz Arrate Galan, Technical Solutions Specialist
- Truman Coburn, Product Marketing Manager
PLEASE NOTE: If you plan to attend this webinar, be sure to download/import the calendar invite that will be attached to your registration approval email.